Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    apples and bananas

Milk... supply it or have them bring it in?

I currently have 3 children on homo milk. They all supply it themselves. One brings sippy cups with milk all ready to go. One brings a bag at a time and one brings 2 bags at a time. So right now I have 2 sippy cups, 3 jugs of milk (one is my families milk) and 1 extra bag plus my own families extra bags of milk.

How do I streamline this! It almost feels like it would make more sense for me to supply it and just have a carton to use for the week.

I could always let my clients know that I will be supplying and asking for 5.00 from each parent per month to assist in the cost. But then is it awkward when we go to 2% and they aren't paying for it? ( I supply 2% )

Am I over thinking this? I'm just tired of having all that room taken up for milk. Drives me crazy!

Could you ask each parent to help out with supplying the milk (take turns) each week? If you have at least 4 parents they can have their own week each month, always having milk in the fridge for the kids, but not too much.

I usually don't supply HOMO milk, but if there's that many children on HOMO, I would probably supply it. It is a write-off.

But, when I sign families on, they are told they have to supply HOMO milk in a sippy for each day as I only provide 2%. If they stop supplying HOMO, then I assume that they're drinking 2%.