Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    thanks Momma Mia , that seems to be my struggle with this particular Mom who has a hard time swallowing that I am HER DayCare provider but I am FIRST AND FOREMOST MY kids Mommy. When they need me....I have to be there for them and support them. This is about the second time ever (in about 45 families) that I have felt like....they don't really give a crap about anyone but themselves and their needs. gggggrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! !! glad it's FRIDAY!

Outgoing
    If I have an appoitment, I book a half day off. I have 3 weeks vacation, but I don't take all the days together, and leave some for random times when I may need to to go the dr or something. I wouldn't dream of bringind the kids with me - not because I don't think the parents wouldn like it but because I would shoot myself if I had to bring all those kids with me lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Littledragon For This Useful Post: