Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Shy

Pumpkin Patch Daycare london ontario

Hello Everyone! I am glad I discovered this website. I had no idea it existed! I am a mother of 3 boys with over 17yrs childcare experience and pumpkin patch has been running for 7yrs now! I am excited to read through some of the forums here to meet everyone and to get new ideas for my daycare ie. crafts and menus!
    I have sooo many ads out there advertising my openings. (all my little pumpkins have grown and gone of to full time jk ) but have filled a spot thanks to this website. I still have more openings though, any suggestions?

Sarh

Expansive...
    Hi Sarh!
    I'm in London as well. I have found that kijiji is my best means of advertisement, as well as posting advertisements on the library bulletin board. I you attend church you can also post on that bulletin, or a local elementary school you may have connections with. I've even posted on street mailboxes!

Euphoric !
    Hi, I'm in London too! Glad to meet you Sarh. I have good luck advertising on daycarebear, but I also have friends who post my ad in the hospitals and university and London Life. Wherever you are in the city try to get access to the big companies in your area because they have internal electronic posting systems and you can reach so many people that way. Word of mouth is the best, so don't be afraid to remind your clients, past clients, family and friends to recommend you to anyone they know who is returning to work from mat leave soon. I didn't even have to advertise to fill my last space this month and have a waiting list for people who have been recommended to me. It's wonderful when you reach that point.

Shy
    Thanks ladies!! The past 7 years I have never had a problem filling spots because of word of mouth and friendly references. I have ads in hospital, london life and 2 td banks, kijiji and facebook!
    I just noticed I mispelled my name when signing off last time. It's Sarah not sarh haha
    Thanks for saying Hello and the advice!!

SARAH