So, on Thursday I sent out my newsletter which including the information (dates) regarding my maternity leave in February. I send out my newsletters via email to my 6 families and I have asked them in the recent past to please always respond to my emails so that I know they have received and understood the information provided. I even have it in my email signature as a reminder. All but one family are really good at responding usually within 24 hrs. Well, I have only heard back from ONE family! Saying "that's great!, thanks for letting us know we will be just fine with that, etc". Even if me taking the time off does NOT work for them (we became pregnant being fully aware that we'd need to close for a short time, and as a result we may lose some clients), I would still appreciate some acknowledgement that they received the information. I guess I'm just worried and expecting the worst. I would at least hope that they (they have all been more than happy with my services, and are always telling me so) would stay on with me until after Christmas, I will be screwed if they're all looking elsewhere already