Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Outgoing

This is farewell

Hello all,

Well, as it turns out, God works in mysterious ways...I hope. There was another issue with the most perfect family I ever had - my 2.5 year old. Never had an issue with them or the child or anything and everything was fine.

There was a little incident with my dog scratching him in the face (didn't bleed and the child didn't cry) but his parents completely flipped out and took him out of care, which means I am now down to one child.

So, I'm done. This is way too stressful for us, as a family. We don't have the emotional stability or the right set up in our home for a daycare, so we've made the decision to close.

I will be looking for an evening job so I can stay home with my son during the day, and I will be keeping my other kid to play with my son until he goes part time in November.

I may come back for some questions about him, but he's been here for so long, I don't think I'll need to.

I want to thank you guys for everything you've done for me - all the support you've given me and understanding. thank you thank you a hundred times.

Euphoric !
    Aw, we'll miss you Littledragon but do come back and talk to us sometimes and let us know how you are doing. Best of luck in your future endeavours.

Starting to feel at home...
    Sorry about that, littledragon. But you know, everything will work out for the best. Sometimes when you're going through something, it's hard to see the good in it. But hopefully, one day you'll look back on all this and figure out the lessons that you've learnt and how you're better for having gone through it. All the best!

I wish you well little dragon and hope you find the best evening job that you will love. Please let us know how you are doing and remember to say hi often to the rest of us in the daycare trenches.

Expansive...
    NOOOOoooooooo We'll miss you!!!

Outgoing
    Very sad that you are leaving. This Friday is a bit hard on me as one of my dcg is left just now and I'm in tears. She was here almost a year. They moved to another area

I'm also considering leaving this profession and find work elsewhere as it is really upsetting me when they leave. Good luck Little Dragon. I pray that your future is a lot better then your past.

Take care

Outgoing
    Thanks Everyone.

I will probably come back often as I'm sort of addicted to this forum lol if nothing else, i can get some answers for my son's terrible twos and maybe offer some advice here and there if I have any. This Month had been a NIGHTMARE, especially this week. But luckily, my husband supported me the entire way and although we're in a thick fog right now, when we get passed it, I know there will be something better than we're in now.

Now to sell off some stuff and rearrange my house hahahaha I will miss you all so much

But i'll be back

Bye littledragon. I'm really sad to see you go, because I think you're awesome.

Awewee Pm me maybe we can keep in touch with FB? good luck dearry!

Starting to feel at home...
    Let us know what things you're selling. I'm in Nepean too.