Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamma_Mia View Post
    Honestly at this point after lie #2,3,4 etc. I'd demand a Dr.'s note saying that he is A-OK and no longer contagious around other children. WITH THOSE WORDS.....if he's had 5 loose stools in 90min that's not OK! And a good Dr will see that and tell her!

You know what, After that many diapers and days of being sick I as a PARENT would go to the Dr anyways because that is a sure sign that something's off. (eye roll at stupid parents)
    Yup this. Also, why are you letting the sibling stay? She would have been sent home as well. That's not fair for that child....

Also, because it's been done how many times now?! They would be termed by now if they were daycare clients of mine!

The sibling is staying cause she already had the virus. She is the one who started this gastro virus 10 days ago. shes all better. Normally if one is ill the other sibling is sent home as well.

I would love to term but then I'd be down to one child. I'm trying to fill the one spot I lost due to dcg starting school