Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by ECE53 View Post
    I will post a link to my big sale coming in July. I have a runabout stroller, plan construction set with table, doll house and large little tykes play house that will be the first things to go....
    If only I could talk hubby into the runabout - for 5 I assume. I have a quad foundations but rarely have one I can trust to walk beside me since we are in an area without sidewalks and it means go at their pace as compared to me getting the walking exercise. When you get some prices in mind do let us know for sure. What part of Ottawa are you in? I am in Orleans.

Outgoing
    I'm here for awhile. My dd is only in grade 1 and I plan to do this until she is in at least grade 7 or 8...old enough to look after herself after school for an hour or 2 and during the school breaks. Right now it's pointless to find a job (that won't pay me as much as I make now) just to have to quit it for the school breaks. I refuse to put my own kids in daycare so I'll do this until they can look after themselves. I have a ds who is in grade 6 but his school times are different than my dd so it wouldn't work for him to be here to look after his sister. I've been doing this for 10 years with a 3.5 year break in the middle to be with my dd when she was little and plan to be doing it for another 7 years at least. Who knows, maybe I'll be a lifer...I like my hours, my breaks, my holidays and my pay...my boss is pretty darn good too
    The Daycare Room ~ A forum for providers ~
    http://thedaycareroom.forumotion.ca/

Euphoric !
    Fruitloop; one of these days we will have to do coffee....
    I have a kid at NCE and a kid at MCMS, so it sounds like we are on the same schedule. Hahaha

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by mom-in-alberta View Post
    Fruitloop; one of these days we will have to do coffee....
    I have a kid at NCE and a kid at MCMS, so it sounds like we are on the same schedule. Hahaha
    I would love that!
    The Daycare Room ~ A forum for providers ~
    http://thedaycareroom.forumotion.ca/

Outgoing
    It's been 4 and I figure I'll go for another 10-15...at least. There are too many perks to think that I'd be happier anywhere else doing anything else. Of course on the rough days that's not how I feel, but all jobs have rough days and I know the good outweighs the bad...by A LOT!