Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cleaning

Expansive...
    I have our cleaning lady come on the last wednesday of every month. I picked Wednesday because I take my group to our local early years playgroup every wednesday so we can get out of her hair! She vacuums (floors, and under cushions on couches), mops, dusts (blinds as well), bathrooms and kitchen (including cabinets), and baseboards, takes her about 3 hrs. She brings all her own equipment and supplies, and I get to come home to a deep cleaned house that I didn't have to do!

I'm not a neat freak, but I don’t want by kids to grow as me without any cleanliness. So I made them to learn basic cleaning routine from our residential cleaning service lady. Now they really feels pride on their accomplishments.

Shy
    I also have a cleaning lady come in every second Thursday. Honestly though, she's getting pretty sloppy so I'm looking for a replacement. I put an ad on kijiji looking for someone to come in on weekends and I was pleasantly surprised with the response. I usually do my grocery shop on Saturday morning so that's when I'm looking for someone! Starting interviews to find a replacement very soon!
    Every day is a bad hair day

Expansive...
    I have someone come three times a week from three to 5. its awesome. they do all my cleaning from dishes to bathroom to mopping and laundry.

when I'm done work . . . im actually DONE!

Euphoric !
    My cleaning lady comes every second Wednesday. I have 2 ladies that come at the same time for 1 hour. They only clean the upstairs of my home and my daycare is in the basement so I am responsible for cleaning down there. They do clean my back entrance and the daycare bathroom though. Yes I do clean before the cleaners come but not in the way you likely think. I pay the cleaners to wash things not pick up things so the night before they come I make sure all things are put away, picked up off the floor etc., dishes are all washed and put away. In the morning before they come I make all beds (something I never do lol).

I used to be a clean freak but over the years have relaxed a lot. Cleaning under the fridge or stove - never ha ha, maybe once a year if I am lucky!