Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control

Threaded View

First of all so many many to you. What a horrible situation.

And NO they're not getting their deposit back! lol No matter what the reason, they pulled their son from care, which is a breach of contract and is the exact reason why people collect said deposits in the first place.

I also feel that no lawyer will take this case on, especially since they've made no police or CAS complaint to substantiate any allegations. Good effin luck to them. Yeesh.

Also, I want to add that I have a very hairtrigger 7 year old in my care. I have, more than once, had to physically pick him up and drag him somewhere else in order to stop him from harming himself, or another daycare child. Guess what?? I totally stretched out his shirt as I was dragging his ass across my yard after he hit me in the face. Unfortunately, violent children sometimes have to be physically removed from situations.

Thankfully, I had the complete support of his mother and father. I think the difference here between this and your situation is that MY dck's parents know how difficult it is to reign this little guy in when he was going full tilt. By the sound of things, your precious special little daycare boy doesn't get any consequences at home, therefore, his parents have ZERO idea what it's like to have to remove him physically from a situation. Hmmm, all of this is just my wordy way of saying, yes, we have to do what we have to do sometimes, and it sucks really really badly that we are sometimes made to feel liable for what we physically HAVE TO do for safety's sake.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandbox Sally For This Useful Post: