Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Euphoric !
    Is it in your contract as a stat? It isn't in mine so I won't be taking it. Yes, I have a dcMom who works for the Fed. gvmt & she gets Remembrance Day but she doesn't get Family Day in Feb. She has to book that day off because I do take that as a stat.

Euphoric !
    I have Remembrance Day and Family Day as stats. Another issue we face here in Ottawa is that many people live on the Ontario side but work in a federal building on the Quebec side of the river. They get St. Jean Baptiste day in June off if they work in Quebec but don't get the August long weekend.

apples and bananas
    I will be open and probably have a full day of kids. My kids have a PA day in November but it's not until later in the month.

Euphoric !
    It's not a stat and I'm open my kids get the 16th off as a PA day but I'm working that as well.

Outgoing
    I work. Kids here all go to school. I'd say if you're planning on taking it off, it should be advised in contracts....