How should I handle this situation???

So after alot of thought and consideration since the incident i had with my previous client, I will be permanently closing my home daycare once my second baby is born in may.

I have one client left and I'm having a hard time figuring out how to give her the news. Its her first experience with daycare and i have a good bond with her and her daughter so i want to be as fair as possible. I'm worried also about how her daughter will adjust to a new daycare. She is developmentally delayed in many ways basically a 1.5 yr old in a 1 year olds body but her mom really doesn't think she has a problem. I've seen her rationalize many times why her daughter is not on track and i think its doing her daughter a huge disservice. Is there any way i can approach this subject with the mom or should i just leave it alone? Also when should I tell her I'm pregnant? I'm almost at 3 months and will be having the first ultrasound next week. Should i tell her I'm pregnant and tell her I'm closing at the same time, or is that too much? I want to give her enough notice but not enough that she pulls out right away. How should i handle this situation?