Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Starting to feel at home... Serendipity's Avatar
    We had a hunter, a pumpkin, 2 princesses, a wizard, Sponge Bob and a vampiress.

I didn't dress up....I am not a fan of Halloween

We had a wonderful Halloween fun filled day!

My crew consisted of one bumblebee, one spiderman, one Bob the Builder, one mouse and one dragon. I was a witch. And by witch costume, I mean one witch hat on top of my head

Outgoing
    Kidlove...that's so sad. Did you ask them to dress up?

I had a bumble bee, superman and a Cars race driver. My kids were a witch and a ninja. I was a pirate. We had a great party...also happy it's done. I don't enjoy dressing up at all, but I do it for the little guys...

Expansive...
    Quote Originally Posted by Momof4 View Post
    I always get all the families in the spirit of every holiday with all my decorations all over the house and we start crafting early
    ME too!!
    Satisfaction Guaranteed or Double Your Kids Back!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamma_Mia For This Useful Post:

Expansive...
    I went "all" out on myself!
    Witch hat and dress and big dark eyes (lots of makeup) with red lips! the kids loved it lol

And with the house I added a few extra scary decorations and our fog machine (also a fan) plus all their treat bags ready! I LOVE Halloween! (And Christmas...watch out for that decor....my DH is the "Tim Taylor" of outdoor decor) LOL

Great Night overall....weather was mild and only rained for 2min but lots of action, all candy gone, DD got a full to the rim bag!

Good Night everyone!
    Satisfaction Guaranteed or Double Your Kids Back!!

gcj. No didn't go so far as to ask them to dress the kids, usually don't have to, parents are always so eager to show how cute the kiddos are. I am guilty though my house is decorated to the tee with the halloween decorations as every year, but do get overwhelmed most often this year, my daughter has her birthday party every year at halloween time and the party itself is such a drain for me (fun but a drain) it's a costume party with the games and decorations outside and in. We ussualy do a small get together for the kids, my daycare is so young this year, maybe the parents didn't want the costumes to get messed up before the big night? who knows, had a good day, just not as festive as many past years. Glad everyone had a happy halloween, today will be taking all decorations down, and on to thanksgiving.

Shy
    We had a pretty good day. Yesterday was the dc party. Kids brought costumes, I put them on for some dancing and games (pumpkin bowling with mini pumpkins, and mummy making by wrapping them in TP) and then took them off before snack, oh and got some pics first too. We had a princess, a lion a dragon and an elephant.We did some crafts, had mummy pizzas for lunch and a long nap! I sent them home with their crafts and a little treat bag in a plastic pumpkin. The best part was having them all picked up by 4:30