Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Expansive...

Re: Halloween - Dressed up as?

What is your house full of today???

I Have a princess-bumblebee, a hamburger and a victorian witch!

I myself am a gothic witch!!

LOL

Enjoy tonight!!
    Satisfaction Guaranteed or Double Your Kids Back!!

Not a single child showed up in costume today...not even orange or black clothes.....I am bummed out. Was thinking of dressing up..glad I didn't, how silly would I have felt answering the door in costume when not a single child came in one? First for everything I guess.

apples and bananas
    I had a lot of pumpkin sweaters... and that's ok with me. And one little guy that's been out for a while come by to play in his yoda costume... ADORABLE!!!!

I was a Woodland fairy and I had a monkey, a duck and my friends who came with us to playgroup had a giraffe, a lady bug and a spiderman .... and there were so many adorable costumes at the group ... my favorite was a little infant cupcake cute enough to eat!
    Children construct their own intelligence. The adult must provide activities and context, but most of all must be able to listen. Children need proof that adults believe in them. Their three great desires are to be listened to, to understand, and to demonstrate that they are exactly what we expect."
    Loris Malaguzzi

Outgoing
    Only 2 of my guys showed up in costume, but the one family brought extras and I have extras so everyone ended up in something. I have a pirate, a ladybug, a fairy princess and an elephant. Sooo cute!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to michellesmunchkins For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    Only had one in costume - a bee but the two babies were in halloween type tshirts and the other one had a big dog on her tshirt and is being a cat for halloween. I just did the orange and black for clothes but have a hat that is a jack o lantern that I put on and then let the kids play with.

Euphoric !
    All of mine dressed up (I asked them to bring a costume if they had one...I like to take pictures and send to the parents). I had two bunnies (one of them mine) and a Tigger, a monkey, a lumberjack (he was so cute!), Supergirl, and my son the snake

Euphoric !
    Yesterday was our daycare party and we had a leopard, bumblebee, shark, lion and a skeleton. Today we had a party at our downtown library and I had a ladybug, superboy and a bear. I didn't dress up this year, but I did throw on my witch hat and boa at the door every time a family arrived yesterday because it was our party day. I always get all the families in the spirit of every holiday with all my decorations all over the house and we start crafting early and my newsletter reminds everyone about all special days.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Momof4 For This Useful Post:

Starting to feel at home...
    My two little ones were dressed as a pumpkin and bugs bunny and the d/c kids were angry bird brothers, harry potter, buzz lightyear and a lion. I had bught a tiara and a tutu to have something to wear but was so busy with everything on schedule for today that they are still in the bag!

Outgoing
    All my kids wore their costumes today, as I asked the parents to dress them up. I had a monarch butterfly, two tigers (the twins), my son was a monster and my daughter was an owl. I took pictures that I will email the parents later on. They were all so cute!