I put my child to a daycare when he was 11 months old last monday. I put him 10 days before I join my office back.
He was directly taken from the stroller and the caregiver would want me to do a quick drop off.He was crying fully.I will be asked to take him back home to make him sleep,since he kept crying during the nap time too.I was asking the caregiver permission so that I can spend some time with him there,so that he transitions soon and But the caregiver said it was not their policy during the daycare hours.I still insisted that I will atleast spend some time with him in the week end.She said she was busy in the week end and she will think about a time and said ok..I also insisted her to try other options to retain him there during nap time,cos,I wont be able to do that once I join back to work.
On day 5,last friday,my caregiver sent an email to seek other childcare options..
The reason I was told is he was crying continuosly.They did everything to make him happy and dint work..
I was asking for refund..But she is hesitating to give the deposit amount back.
I did signed an agreement with them which stated,
"there is a non refundable deposit of 2 weeks fees and would be applied to his last weeks of care. "
It also stated that" the child care provider can terminate the contract if the child's behaviour is uncontrollable/destructive,violent or threatening to the other children or staff."
The caregiver describes my son's crying and screaming was extremely uncontrollable. They have tried everything, even allowing his own toys to the daycare and nothing worked. When my sons there, his crying and screaming made the other children upset. Sometimes, he wouldn't even let the caregiver change his diaper or hold him because he would kick and scream.

I am not happy cos..5 days is not enough for a baby to transition and I atleast want my deposit amount back..Pls guide..