Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

And you thought you were busy!

My DH walked to our local variety store and encountered a very tired looking Dad with two strollers. DH struck up a conversation with Dad and inquired about the two strollers. Dad pulled back the blanket covering one to show my hubby twin 18 month old boys. He then went to the other stroller and pulled back that blanket cover and showed off his sleeping 3 month old triplet daughters. Poor guy said taking them for a walk in the evening is the only way he and wife get some peace.
    I asked my hubby if he handed them my card and he said he forgot! sigh. I'm sure one of the parents will be home with kiddies as who could afford d/c?

Starting to feel at home...
    WOW! (did you know you cannot post a message shorter than 10 characters? lol)
    "If we all could see the world through the eyes of a child, we would see the magic in everything!" - Chee Vai Tang

Euphoric !
    Yes minimum of ten characters ( including spaces)

Wow .... 5 kids under 18 months ..... I think I would hang myself ..... Its different having daycare kids all the same age and I had 4 two yr old boys but three of them went home at 430 .... You would have to hire a nanny to come help during the day there us no way you could effectively look after all those kids 24/7 and remain sane or at least not homicidal.

Oh and maybe they should stop there ! ; )
    Last edited by Crayola kiddies; 11-15-2012 at 08:49 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Crayola kiddies For This Useful Post:

Holy cow !
    Children are great imitators.
    So give them something great to imitate.

~Anonymous~

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamalittledream For This Useful Post:

apples and bananas
    I wouldn't be handing that family my card! Can you imagion haveing 5 kids in your care from one parent and all siblings! No thank you!

Good for them. They will have a wonderful family dynamic when the kids are a little more independant. They'll find new and unique ways to take vacations and new and unique ways to give gifts. I'm sure they feel very blessed... most days. lol

Euphoric !
    He must have been pulling one stroller and pushing the other - Holy Hannah! Well, I have 4 children under 2.5 in my daycare and as of next year all 5 will be under 3 years old. But I get to send them all home by 5pm!

Expansive...
    Crazy!!! I can't even imagine having newborn twins!!

Wow. I would want to hug the parents. Can you imagine??? You'd be getting, like, ZERO sleep.

Expansive...
    OMG I want to CRY just thinking about it!!!

I went to get a early u/s last week and the tech forst showed me a split screen so it looked like 2 sacs meaning = 2 babies and twins run in DH's family. We'll I started to panic...."are you kidding me? two? please tell me that's wrong?!" she laughed saying no no...just a split screen. After I told her it was NOT nice or funny thing to do she asked "you wouldn't want twins?"

Uhhhh NOOOOOOO one at a time is good for me thank.you.very.much! !!
    Satisfaction Guaranteed or Double Your Kids Back!!

Starting to feel at home... angelina's Avatar

you need a fultime live in caregiver with that

they need a fulltime live in caregiver to help them out. bless their hearts, i hope they survive the infancy stage without losing some marbles.

my husband have an identical twin. i went through 3 pregnancies, and every first ultrasound was nerve wracking. We have 3 lovely children, no twins. And that is it, we put the brakes on 3 or else I will start losing my hair.
    If they whine, give them cheese. If they're not hugable, hug yourself. (me)