Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Shy
    I love love love the idea of sharing is caring with the daycare kids.. We already adopt a family for Christmas ( food hamper and gifts for the kids) and I am going to get my daycare kids involved in choosing the gifts.
    I am unable to take them shopping ( I do not drive and the closest walmart is 3 buses away) but we can look at the catologues/flyers and toy websites.
    Thanks for giving me this idea

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by Spixie33 View Post
    I have 1 of the 1 year olds down. I tied a string to the wall (just out of reach)and pointed and told them to grab it. They try for a millisecond so you have to be ready. This week comes round #2. I actually had a harder time with getting some of the 3 year olds to do it and look at the camera.
    What a great idea! I'm going to try that craft here.

Outgoing
    Personally I wouldn't buy alcohol for a client; unless maybe you knew that they drank. JMO

Euphoric !
    Well, I want to thank the poster (sorry, can't remember who you are) who posted last month about adopting a needy family for Christmas.

I sent out a letter to my dcparents and we are going to do this very thing, helping with food and presents for the children for the family we're adopting. I'm excited about this because I was a single Mom for many, many years with my 4 little ones and I know about poverty and juggling finances from paycheque to paycheque.