Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Triple stroller

Starting to feel at home...
    Good morning, =) I just wanted to offer my two cents worth....I think you have the right idea looking on kijiji and other community boards. It might also be worthwhile for you to contact a couple of consignment stores and ask if they have a list that you could add your name to. Sort of a "call me if you get this item..." thing. LOL You could also try contacting your cities Parents of Multiples groups - they might know where to get this kind of equipment. And if you're lucky, maybe there will be a family who's outgrown their super stroller. =) All that being said, if it were me, I would prefer to use a triple stroller with the really big, jogging stroller style of wheels instead of a quad stroller. I have 5 little ones, and I looked at quad strollers too. I quickly realized that most of them have the small plastic wheels - no good in snow and slush - which we Canadians have on the ground for almost 4 months of the year. LOL The Runabouts are terrific - if you can get past the sticker shock - but they do weigh a lot by the time you get 5, 35 pound monkeys loaded up. What I do with my crew is the youngest ones ride, and the older two place a hand on each side of the stroller to ensure that they are always close to me.

Starting to feel at home...
    Quote Originally Posted by Momof4 View Post
    Sare, I would have had a triple stroller to sell you, but it was just stolen from outside. They also stole my wagon. I hope they went to a good home.
    Wow....how low can you go!
    "If we all could see the world through the eyes of a child, we would see the magic in everything!" - Chee Vai Tang

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BrightEyes For This Useful Post:

I have a Peg Perego Triplette stroller for sale. One year old and in excellent condition. It has huge wheels, can get through snow, has a streering wheel which makes driving it easy, seats that can come out and turn around, and three boot covers. Let me know if you're interested!