Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Give me strength

This morning was my first day of exercise. 5:30-6:30am bootcamp and I am dead on my legs. I'm hoping that none of my dck's give me a hard time. The fatigue in my legs is brutal. I'm trying to be optomistict about my end goal and that as time goes on and I get stronger that it will get a little easier. Wish me luck today ladies

It does get easier Bright Sparks! Trust me lol - every time I start a workout plan again my legs feels like rubber and painful. Trick is to work through the pain lol

Outgoing
    Good luck today bright sparks! Keep with it and it will get easier for you. I am impressed with your ability to get up that early to work out and then go to work. I used to do that as a teenager before going to school when I was training for sports, but there is no way I could do it now.

I have a fitness freak friend who collects me so I have someone extra to be accountable to, otherwise I wouldn't get up

apples and bananas
    Congratulations on making through your first day. Focus on that... you made it! And you'll make it through your second day. Keep it up, the results will be worth it. In a week you will feel energized by it and get through the day easier.

You will be surprised how strong you will be feeling once your work out becomes routine. I power walk most evenings for an hour. One time about 6 weeks into my walking I realized half an hour out that I had an appointment I forgot about. I am sooo not into jogging, however this time I had to run and was so shocked that I could do it for the 20 minutes it took to get home and I wasn't out of breath!! This is one of the few times I have really surprised myself. Your surprise will come too, just hang in there and kudos to you for taking care of YOU!

Euphoric !
    Good for you and what a great idea to have an exercise buddy to spur you along!

Starting to feel at home...
    It gets easier!! You can do it!!
    "If we all could see the world through the eyes of a child, we would see the magic in everything!" - Chee Vai Tang

Wow ... that's some dediction ... I am an early bird but boot camp at 5:30 ...WOW!

Go girl!!!
    Children construct their own intelligence. The adult must provide activities and context, but most of all must be able to listen. Children need proof that adults believe in them. Their three great desires are to be listened to, to understand, and to demonstrate that they are exactly what we expect."
    Loris Malaguzzi