Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Starting to feel at home...

Old Daycare Parent Contacting Me With Photos of HERSELF?!

So, I had a family who I had to terminate about 6 months ago due to their nearly 8 year old's out of control behavior. I haven't spoken to this mom since her children's last day and I got an email from her this morning with a link to some online photo album she has created of herself.......appare ntly she believes she is a supermodel or something because all of these photos are of her in various 'model' poses mostly of her posing in lingerie or short shorts or even nude but covering her breasts and lady bits with her hands. Um.........I was shocked and have not responded to this email because I am not sure she deserves the attention she was clearly looking for. She generally had no spare time for her kids and I guess I can see why...there were over 100 photos. I'm not a prude but I did find this inappropriate and odd for a grown woman in her late 30's to seek attention from her old daycare provider! Some people!

Euphoric !
    Wow! Weird! Are you sure it wasn't sent to accidentally? Did she say antyhing in the message or was it just the link? That would be my first guess. Otherwise....I have no idea what she could be thinking! That would weird me out totally!!!

Outgoing
    hmmm I wonder if it could even be someone that had hacked into her acct and sent photos to al lof her contacts?? It doesnt make sense to send those kind of photos out to anyone and everyone!!

Oh my...that was my first thought just as KingstonMom mentioned. It must have been a hacker...why on earth would you send pics like that to your daycare provider. Or Worse. Maybe it got to her boss. Yikes.

I was wondering if her account got hacked too but I am the only person that shows up as being on the receiving end and it begins 'I've had the opportunity to work with some very talented photographers and makeup artists recently. Been working on my portfolio........' Then goes on to sign her name. Not sure if it was intentional or if her account has indeed been hacked and who knows where else the photos ended up.....it could be very embarassing for her I guess!

Wow what a shock that must have been. I wouldn't respond. What would you say? How lovely, can I order prints?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mimi For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    Are you sure it is actually her in the photos? I only ask because it sounds like one of those spam emails you get where there is a virus hidden inside. The fact that she did not address you by name makes it seem that it was either hacked, or unintentional or sent to many others on the BCC so you cannot see them.

I would be tempted to email her back asking her why on earth she sent you pics of herself? Or I would always wonder.... But that's just me. BTW....this is a very interesting read whilst my DCK's are down for their nap

Some other people could've been emailed on BCC I guess. But I know for sure it is her because she has a very specific tattoo on her arm and hand.

Mimi - bahahahaha! Perhaps you can order prints!

apples and bananas
    Wow... that's a bit of a shock. I wouldn't respond either.