Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Shy

Every time I advertise.....

Every time I advertise there comes along someone that will copy my ad, almost word for word!
    It is sooooo frustrating!
    I feel like I am in high school again or something and I hate feeling like that. Best not to read other ads I guess.
    I hope I fill my spot quickly and easily so that I can take my ad down and not have to put up with this for too long. It just gets me going every morning.
    I try to create ads that sound and look professional as well as friendly. It takes me quite some time to do and then to have some silly lady come along and steal my work just gets me upset!!

Report it hon, I do. say that she is plagerizing your words, works for me.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dodge__driver11 For This Useful Post:

Shy
    I am totally going to do that. I will feel good too. Then I will get on with my day/life. lol THANKS!

Euphoric !
    That takes a lot of nerve! Sorry that's happening to you, but Dodge is right, get it reported fast and get them to use their own brain!

It does take a long time to get the right tone in our ads and to have someone copy it......it kind of makes you feel violated. I always read others ads. Some I have learned from such as a detail to include I may have missed, but I always use my own words, phrases and structure. I want my ad to reflect MY daycare, not someone elses. Sorry this happened to you Daisy Duke, like the other posts stated, report them.