I am knew to the whole, use of the internet to advertize my daycare. Thinking I should get out there a little seeing as how I had a few openings for a few monthes and wasn't getting any call, I had started a web site, then realized I needed to connect with search engines to be found, bla bla bla. All new to me, anyways, everytime I apply for a FREE account online, I get a routine call from someone to help me out with my listing and of course so they can try and talk me into "upgrading" to a PAYING account. like I said all this is new to me, but I am slowly learning the game. So, I got a call this am, starts out okay and I always try to be pleasant while being very quick to inform them I am interested in the free advertising option and don't want to pay for advertizing with them, they ussually give me the "well,ma'am" or "but I can offer you bla bla bla" I always decline and things ussually end....well, got a call this am and the guy on the other end at first was freindly, yet a little pushy....I continued to inform him I was not interested, he them started speaking to me in such a condiscending tone, and treating me quite badly, not sure why I stayed on the phone, more in aww.. ithink than interested in talking to him, he continued to say things like "you really think you are running a successful operation that way" or "so you do this for fun, it's not your job?" amoung MANY other rude comments. Anyone else ever had a sit. like this? I know I am US and you are Canada but anyone know of anything I can do to report this guy? hew was awful, my hands were shaking by the time HE HUNG UP ON ME! totally rude! I feel sorry for his wife...if he has one!