Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    nothing to say that wont further the unnecesary depth of this post, I only wanted to point that it's not the gun that kills it's the person, and as far as I know ANY automatic assault weapon IS illegal to own period. Didn't go into detail on the all the info of this particualar sit in Conn. when i first heard the story, only hand guns were involved, perhaps the use of the auto was involved, bottom line...if this particular person was of right mind and body this would have never happened, he lost his value of human nature for sure, I guess Faithful or aithiast, the bottom line is...this guy was screwed up and his choices will forever effect the world because of it! I will speak up when I feel nes and when I first read the few responses regarding the "gun laws" I felt compelled to share my point of view, and gun owner or not, my point of view is simply, "it's not the weapon that is the problem, it's the offender, the person who has a brain and chose to use it in such a screwed up way" although I don't agree with aitheism (sp ) I do value ALL humans, and their right to live on this Earth as me, and their right to choose how they will believe while on this Earth, whether or not it's right in my eyes or not is not the subject, as I have freedom to believe as I do, I respect and value any other freedom to believe, the ever after may be dif in my religion but the point I wanted to make is that IF a person has no value for human life they will do horrible things like this lost boy chose to do, no reasoning, no care. Just complete and utter selfish and unreasonable actions. My prayers go out to ALL those effected this time of year no less, this is a season to celebrate the Birth of Christ and the value of life the meaning of giving and love for one another and this boy took ALL that away. I only pray these families can see the Glory of the Holidays to come and not have them marked by there pain and loss. I can't imagine the pain and confusion they must be feeling.

I do agree with everyones point of view on the fact that Guns are too easily accessable, I think if all potential gun owners had to go through training with each purchase and a serious testing of mental patterns and such their would be LESS incapable gun owners out there, agree completely, it amazes me at how quickly a person can purchase a fire arm. I do agree with that view completely, just feel there are so many things that are under governmental control already, and we supposedly live in such a free country, but we are so controled and watched in so many other areas, seems sometimes the right to bear arms is one of the few original freedoms we still hold. We barely have the right to free speech and have almost diminished our right to open religion.
    There is just such a decline in morality, and love for one another these days, that is the ultimate offense IMO.

if I can ask one thing of all my friends here on this post, whether you have the same God as me or not...could you all please take a few minutes today and pray or well wish these affected families that are trying to find answer in such a hard time. I can't imagine their suffering and my heart breaks every time I turn on the TV or think about this crazy situation. How unfair to have this happen, I pray for the peace these families need...there is never understanding in a situation like this, but I pray these families find peace in the midst of all the pain.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kidlove For This Useful Post:

My 3 dck's got extra long hugs from their parents at pick up today. I keep thinking about Eric Clapton's song Tears in Heaven. Rest in peace little lovely ones.