Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Expansive...
    Quote Originally Posted by Momof4 View Post
    By the way, I hope you are still interviewing. It's the first one we decide can sign the contract and pay the deposit that gets the space. If others are too slow, they lose.
    That's the issue...I'm advertised all over as available with 2 spots right now and they were the first bite in a while! If there was another intrested family I'd interview them too....the only other "bite" I got was asking for SEPTEMBER and a 7pm pick up....((sigh)) "Next"
    Satisfaction Guaranteed or Double Your Kids Back!!

Euphoric !
    Well MammaMia, we're coming up on the first full week of the new year and in my experience that's when people get a wake up call and start searching because they have to face the fact that they are going back to work soon. So I really hope all of you with a space to fill get bombarded with phone calls for interviews this month. My fingers are crossed.
    Frederick Douglass
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Momof4 For This Useful Post:

sometimes if I haven't heard from a family and an anxious to know what's up, I will send a quick e-mail stating...I just received a call from someone interested in care and wanted to double check with you regarding care of your child before letting them know. Wanted to give you first dibs on the opening before filling with anyone else. I am to return their call in the next few days, if you could let me know if you still need services within the next few days, I would greatly appreciate it! sincerely,
    Seems to work, they will either call and say they went somewhere else, or they will call to grab the spot before you let it go to someone else! Good Luck!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kidlove For This Useful Post: