Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    I know I posted this way back.. Bt I received a email from this mom last week asking me the real reason for terminating as I have hurt her feelings?! I explained I felt he was to happy and so forth and she is like why weren't u honest with us.. I like WHAT! So I told her how it was and they she is like well I appreciated what u did for him and the care u give... 3 days later I come to find out their new day home is closing...
    ~Heather~

Outgoing
    [QUOTE]I think I'm too soft and need to grow a back bone. They co sleep and has never had to nap without them until now so they said use the swing.. I tried the playpen, but he just cries and they do not beleive in letting him cry it out.../QUOTE]

My parents don't believe in letting their children cry it out either, but every single one of the children has become a great napper because I let them cry it out. If they don't want their child to cry it out, one of them would have to quit work and stay home with the child... The parents do NOT get to dictate how I handle nap time in my business.