Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    About a week ago, she came to me and told me at the end of the month they would be leaving. She has yet to tell me different. So I am still going off of that. Should I just write it out for both parents that, that is what she said.
    I would do this ~ and print out TWO copies and give one to the mother and one to the father.
    Children construct their own intelligence. The adult must provide activities and context, but most of all must be able to listen. Children need proof that adults believe in them. Their three great desires are to be listened to, to understand, and to demonstrate that they are exactly what we expect."
    Loris Malaguzzi

Euphoric !
    I wouldn't let them put me in the middle either. But if my contract was signed by both parents then they are both my clients and I would have to let the child go with whichever parent arrived. If my contract was signed by the mother only and she gave me instructions not to allow anybody else pick up the child I wouldn't release the child to anybody but her. That's as far as I would let them involve me until I had any court ordered papers in my hands, simple.
    Frederick Douglass
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.

I am in the similar situation, but parents haven't had a nasty divorce yet, but they still are trying to drag me in the middle of their quarrels. A year and a half ago we signed papers according to which I was allowed to release the child with both of parents and grandparens from both sides. Even when the parents decided to separate, there were no problems when father's mother and father took the baby home. However once they have filed divorce paper online (https://onlinedivorcer.com/online-divorce-colorado it is possible here, which was a huge surprise for me) the mother started being unreasonable if I can say so. They've signed separation agreement according to which it's mother's duty to pick up her children (as she is a sole parent or smth like that), but from time to time she calls me and says that she wants me to call her husband and say that today's his turn, and as far as he is often on business trips, I have to call either his parents or his new GF. It's been a couple of weeks since the mom behaves like that and I have notified her thath I am not going to take care about her personal issues right after she shouted at me after she discovered that her XH new GF has picked up her children ( and according to the new contract which we have signed, the new GF is mentioned there and the mother has also signed that too). I believe that I am gonna quit it.