Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Euphoric !
    The CCPRN in Ottawa is the only one. It was started many years ago as a support group for childcare providers and has gradually morphed into what it is now. If you are interested in starting a support group in your area I'm sure they would be glad to give you some pointers. I know when they started the group in London that they got support through them. Your Early Years Centre would also be a source of support for starting caregiver get togethers. If you do join the Ottawa group you will receive the newsletter 6 times a year which gives you some ideas to use, a section of French resources and updates on current important issues. You would of course be welcome to come to Ottawa for any of the activities that you wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness852010 View Post
    I joined right after i posted this and love it. Allthough i havent gone to anyworkshops yet. Im glad I signed up.
    I joined it too, I always love to learn new things and the CCPRN course was the best-organized course I have completed. I currently providing history help for the Child Care Providers Resource Network (CCPRN) network (https://ca.edubirdie.com/history-help) and on the amazing journey of content producing we found great insights that contribute info, resources, training, and support to provide the child care in a home setting.