Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by FS2011 View Post
    Any chance we might see a mobile or iPhone app for daycare bear and the forum in the future? I am an iPhone junky but find it hard to be on the forum from my web browser. Love it anyways, but could be around more often with an app !!!
    I also agree with this and if it is not applicable
    So I think we can use the app with the help of Android emulator on Android or iPhone.
    Last edited by showline; 03-26-2023 at 01:17 AM.

yeah, this would be GREAT. you can use tapatalk...not sure how you sign up though

Hello, I would like to say that I appreciate this initiative related to the application. I was working on my concept map on how to imply it into existence.

free essay samples

I think that mobile apps can't provide you with writing help anytime you need it. As it often happens, any application can shut down and leave you in despair without any hope for help. I prefer using online resources as this one http://essay-papers-writer.com/ you can access them even on your mobile phone, if you are connected to the internet

Hey all! The idea of a mobile iPhone app for our daycare community sounds fantastic! To ensure we're on the right track, I found this insightful resource on the mobile app development lifecycle. It covers everything from planning to launch, which could really help us bring our app vision to life!