Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Expansive...
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspired by Reggio View Post
    LOL on the reassurance repeaters ~ I admit I make those kids a flip book when I come across them because the sound of pages flipping is way less annoying that verbally walking through the routine every 20 minutes and having something to see actually seems to make them 'need to do it less' for whatever reason.
    Thanks for the tip!!
    Satisfaction Guaranteed or Double Your Kids Back!!

Shy
    Hahaha, soon as I read the title I knew I was reading this one!!! I'am in stitches right now!!! I can relate to all of these! I find it the worst when I step into the bathroom, like really?? I'am kinda busy here!!! I tell them to take a number, it usually confuses them into silence for maybe 10sec!

Shy
    ahh brings back so many frustrating memories! I have a part time boy (he is now five years old) but I have been taking care of him since he was two. He went through this really annoying stage where he would call my name unconsciously, over and over again while he was playing. This would go on ALL DAY! He would call me, but when i answered him or responded to my name, he would look at me blankly because he didn't want anything. Finally, to save my sanity, I had to learn to ignore him calling my name. I learned to tell the difference between him chanting my name like some sort of mantra, and when he really wanted something. Thank god he outgrew it when he turned four!