Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Outgoing

Hooray it's warm!

Yay! Well, -16C with the wind, anyways....sure feels warm after last week. And I forgot how fast the morning goes when we go outside!

Last week was a first for me. First time EVER that 5 days straight were too cold to go out.

Outgoing
    It is 0 here, we had about 5 or 6 cm of snow over night then a bit of freezing drizzle now it is raining off and on. we went outside for almost an hour even though it was raining. It was so nice to get outside.

Euphoric !
    I soooooo wanted to stay outside after taking my son to the bus today...but -16 was still a bit chilly for the little guys and they were complaining, so we went in. But, I opened the windows up and got some much needed fresh air I hope hope hope we can play outside sometime this week!

Euphoric !
    It's not only above 0 here but it's been raining all day and it's supposed to continue all week. Blah! I want to go outside - stomping feet and shaking fists!!!
    Frederick Douglass
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.