Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tired....

Outgoing

Tired....

I would swear that there is something in the air this week I know we're only two days in, but my screamer, (who after a month has gotten soooo much better) screamed his head off about everything today. All day. And his screaming was driving everyone else batty, so there was grumpy to go around today. Yesterday he smacked me in the face. He's only 13 months old, but he was mad when he did it.

My son has Aspergers, and has sensitive ears, and when he came home from school, he just kept asking me "Why won't he stop Mom?" Just looking forward to some quiet time to myself when my kiddies go to bed tonight. 10 hours of screams are too much for one day.

I feel for you hon Hope you and your screamer have a better day tomorrow.

oh man! I know exactly how you feel. I have a screamer as well, every time another child makes a loud noise or cries, this little one beginds to cry himself, and some days it seems he spends more time crying than being quiet. I do have a lot of patience after doing this job for so long, I can ignore the screams and cries quite well but I can never stop it from affecting my stress level deep down, and that in turn can effect the whole group, seems the others can sense your stress or another childs stress, not to mention, even if you feel okay on the outside...after having a day with a screamer, I always notice I am much tired, much earlier than ussual. It really takes a lot more out of you than you think sometimes. Here's to hoping you have a good rest of your week!

Outgoing
    Well, so far, so good. Nobody is screaming or crying, and everyone is on their best behaviour. One extreme to the other! lol. I'm grateful for this calm today!

Euphoric !
    Thank goodness today is better!!!