Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I have been thinking of investing in a stationary bike.....becoming a "spinner"....wor k on the butt and leg muscles and get out some much needed stress through exercise.

Euphoric !
    OMGeeeeee!!! YES. LoL
    I have been feeling very frumpy and haggard lately!! I used to think "Well, at least I clean up pretty nicely." But we went to a wedding a little while ago, and I still felt like a dowdy old lady, hahahaha!
    I have decided that it's time to start taking care of my appearance a little more. Yes, I may wear a LOT of work-out gear when I am not, in fact, working out. But I can at least slap on a little blush, and make an effort with my hair, right? (She says until the alarm goes at 5:30am, LoL)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mom-in-alberta For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    I like to workout-really make me feel great! I run every night after dinner after my baby is in bed

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Daycare123 For This Useful Post:

Starting to feel at home...
    I attend a Pilates class once a week with my BFF who is also a childcare provider! We walk from her house and enjoy the 2 hours we get together with no one elses demands!

Starting to feel at home...
    OMG! Your post described me to a 'T'!! Thankful I'm not the only one as I was thinking there was something wrong with me.

I try but haven't been able to keep up with as of lately and have just started this week again to have 2 nights a week where I am 'off'. After dinner I leave my husband in charge of the kids and bedtime routine and just go out. I mostly go to the gym, but I also do coffee with a book, walks, dinner by myself at a restaurant, grocery shopping. Pretty much whatever I want to get my brain away from kid stuff.