Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I managed to get a 20min bubble bath on Friday evening and a 45 min nap on Saturday.

On Sunday my Aunt took our oldest out for an hour while our youngest slept. My husband napped (his pain pills not him out, he had surgery last week) I spent the time relaxing

I am going to a workshop this Thursday night.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueRose For This Useful Post:

Starting to feel at home...
    I did not get a chance to do something by myself this weekend or spoil myself. But I did get to do something I have never done before.

It was Scout camp this weekend, I am a leader. I slept in a tent, by myself and survived to tell the story.

We helped the scouts build shelters and a number of them spent the night in the the shelters that they built. Next year, I will push myself to do that.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to monkeys For This Useful Post:

that sounds exciting for sure monkeys! my hubby did that when he was about 12, he dug about 3 feet into the snow the size of his tent then he and his friend pitched the tent inside the makeshift walls and slept for the night, everytime he tells that story, i think to myslef how cool it would be to do!

Outgoing
    reminds me of last year. I got a cool sports bag when I joined the gym. My joke of the year was that it was the most expensive bag I'd ever bought! had a bag, but almost never went to the gym! Couldn't wait for that membership to end. I did have a medical issue and they said they couldn't cancel it, but they could extend it for the amount of months I'd been sick! I said heck no! Don't prolong my misery! At least once it expired I didn't feel like I should be going!

I do yoga and workout regularly, but the gym is no longer for me!

Euphoric !
    LOL...this cracked me up I know what you mean. In the past, I wouldn't have wanted to go to the gym either...but now that I am home all the time...especially in winter when we can't go anywhere...well, I need to get out and have the motivation of seeing other adults exercising too. I hope I can stick with it this time!

Quote Originally Posted by gcj View Post
    reminds me of last year. I got a cool sports bag when I joined the gym. My joke of the year was that it was the most expensive bag I'd ever bought! had a bag, but almost never went to the gym! Couldn't wait for that membership to end. I did have a medical issue and they said they couldn't cancel it, but they could extend it for the amount of months I'd been sick! I said heck no! Don't prolong my misery! At least once it expired I didn't feel like I should be going!

I do yoga and workout regularly, but the gym is no longer for me!