Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control

Threaded View

Outgoing
    I unfortunately, did not get to go to Chapters as planned. However, we did go outside with the kids Saturday morning and enjoyed the snow we got. My husband and I also got some much needed errands done, so that made me happy, and we did it all kid free, so even better!
    My son turns 2 on Thursday, so this coming weekend we are having his birthday party, followed by a nice turkey dinner with our families. Again, no "me" time persay, but I will get to enjoy spending time with family. My kids are super excited to see their cousins, and seeing them happy makes me happy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bookworm For This Useful Post:

Similar Threads

1. My first "behavioural issues" meeting iwth parent... tips and advice please?
    By SevenwatersDaughter in forum Daycare providers' experiences with parents
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-30-2014, 08:04 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2014, 06:58 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-01-2013, 07:35 AM
  4. Not a "Flopper" but "Angry Spice"
    By Mamma_Mia in forum Daycare providers' experiences with parents
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 12:38 PM
  5. "Quick" Healthy Dinners to Make your family