Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wagon

Euphoric !
    Smitty's Lil Haulers in London sells the best wagon ever. Fits up to six toddlers or a few kids and a laundry basket or rubbermaid bucket for park toys and snacks. Look at the series 450 wagons. They are easier to pull, longer handle and bigger tires than some wagons have.

www.toywagons.com

Outgoing
    I have a choo choo wagon as well. I have the full five pods that are allowed. Last summer I had 4 kids who were under 18 months and my newly turned 3 year old daughter. I didn't find it too bad, but it did take some getting used to. Now that everyone is older, I will be taking some of the pods off, but I still will have 3 kids under the age of 2 this summer. The older ones will be learning to walk with a harness, as I may have to do a school run for my daughter come September (I am crossing everything that we live far enough from the school to qualify for her to get the bus).
    I purchased my choo choo wagon online from Sears. I got it when it was on sale, and got a great deal. Plus, I hardly paid anything for shipping ($5) because I had it sent to my local Sears and picked it up from there instead of having it shipped to my house (would have cost me $50). They do tend to sell out quickly, however, they usually are in stock again within a couple of weeks.

apples and bananas
    I have one. I have 4 pods in total and I love it! I use it mostly for waiting at the end of my driveway for the bus in the spring and fall. It keeps the little ones safe away from traffic. They also enjoy pushing it around the yard in the summer. I find that I can't pull more then 2 very far as it's just too hard on my back, but, I don't have a very good paved area so it may be better with someone in more of a residential area.

I bought mine on the sears website. If you keep your eye's open they often go on sale 10 - 20 bucks off.

I think it depends how much you're going to use it and how far you're going. If it's just once in a while it's great! If you're using it on a daily basis, I'd prefer a push stroller.

Starting to feel at home...
    I have the choo choo wagon its great! I dont mind it but it does take sometime to get used to. I bought mine from SEARS. Last year it was in the fun in the sun catolog but if you look online they should have it. The only thing i hate here in ottawa where i am never plow the streets in the winter and its very hard to pull it. Or pulling it through snowbanks. I use it all year round and got used to it. I LOVE IT!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetness852010 For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    I have mine with 4 extra wagons and I love it. I found it on Kijiji.