I've posted before re: the little boy in my care to which "we" all believe has a case of high anxiety or more...

He's recently refused to eat or drink anything while at my house. He eats at home without a problem but here causes such a scene. He cries as soon as I mention that lunch is ready all the way to the kitchen table then starts gagging before he's even seen what we're eating for that day. *if* he manages to get one bite in by the second he's throwing up.

I've brought this up to his mother MANY times and she doesn't know why but also doesn't look too concerened. So the other day I asked him at drop off what he'd like to eat...he replied hotdogs (eww) but I'm desperate!! So that's what I made for lunch....then without him knowing recorded him on my cell to show his mom at p/u. When she saw the video she was shocked and couldn't believe what he was doing, she angrily asked him why? "you never do this at home"......he finally replied!

"if I throw up mamma_mia has to call mommy to come get me" WHAT?!?! all of this was to go home? Kid, you can NOT go home. Mom HAS to work...unless you're truly sick she has to stay at work! She was so mad and I can tell hurt. I know she works very late and 2 jobs, some nights the kids are in bed when she gets home. So it makes sence why he's crying out for attention BUT this is over 2 months of the same thing and he still does it. Still cried (meltdown cry) at drop off every morning and is fine as soon as the door closes.

I'm worried for him. He litterally eats nothing all day long and makes take 2 sips of water/milk/o.juice and thats it! I've just started asking him if he wants to eat before I make food. I've been tossing out too much or cleaning up puke and I don't want to do either one anymore.

I'm seriously at a loss with this one child!!