Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Euphoric !
    It's weird because I have been reading reviews on all the models and the reviews tend to be very mixed. A lot saying poor video or audio. Maybe some people have very high expectations.

I have 2 summer monitors, too.One in the play area and the other in the sleeping area. From one of them I cannot talk to the kids anymore. At the beginning it worked fine, but after a while that function stopped working. Other than that, I love these monitors. They do everything the other ladies are saying in their comments

Shy
    I have the summer one, don't know how I survived before!! Especially for when I'am in the kitchen prepping and cooking! Mine doesn't have the voice back option, so I just hollar down the stairs from my kitchen! lol Plus it shows who's wandering around in the dark during nap time! Next one I bought will be a portable monitor, but when you buy for a song off facebook it's hard to be choosy!

Euphoric !
    Old thread but I have a summer video baby monitor. It quit working yesterday....I have no picture just volume. Fiancé thinks the picture tube went and from what he's read online this seems to be a common problem. He was on hold for 20 minutes before giving up. I'll try calling during nap but I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue and what summer company did to fix the issue...do they send a replacement or ? It's not even a year old I don't think.

Starting to feel at home...
    I have a Uniden that I bought at Costco for $68.99. It has good night vision and 2 way talk. I love it!

Today there is a huge number of different baby breathing monitors, so you don’t know which way to look. When we were choosing the monitor with my husband, we went through various reviews on different forums, comparing the price and pros and cons of each product. HelloBaby 3.2inch monitor grabbed our attention, mainly because we wanted it to be with a camera and a 2 way voice function (just like you) By the way, on one of the forums a guy sent us to this review to read the general info and the pros and cons of different options of the monitors. He said that he and his wife found their monitor there. Maybe it would be useful for you, at least like an extra source to read the info.
    Last edited by vseprosto90211; 02-24-2020 at 08:45 PM.