Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Starting to feel at home...
    So today has been a nightmare. Dcg had been in bed for all but about an hour, by her own choice. Another dcg smiled at her and that is what set het off today. She has asked to come out several times but instantly breaks into hysterical crying when another so much as looks at her! To save my own sanity I keep putting her back in bed. Where she is content. Imentioned the difficult week to her mom, who just says dcg is sensitive and will take time to readjust, and says that dcg played fine with all her cousins who are five and six years old. I am so ready for Friday

Starting to feel at home...
    Ahhh I had a little boy like this and when I had reached the end of my rope his parents came in wringing their hands and broke up with me apologizing and everything! In the future I will give it a month and then they are gone my house and kids are all soooo much happier!