Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tgif?

Starting to feel at home...

Tgif?

I need of a good friday giggle, my day is not going well AT ALL!
    2 of my toodlers are getting molars in... they wont stop crying unless they are in arms..... so the 3YO is jalous and is being a brat....

maybe not funny, but heartwarming. My 20 month old dcg came in this morning with Dad. As he is saying good bye to her he asks - whos a pretty girl - she turned and looked at me - no make up and the look about me says its Friday and I have had it -and says Mimi. Made my day. (sorry for the lack of proper punctuation, it is coming up as french - anyone know how to fix this.

Euphoric !
    So cute! For the French thing, there should be a little keyboard icon on the toolbar at the bottom of your screen. Just click it and choose English instead of French. It happens to me all the time because my husband is francophone and uses my computer and it automatically switches.

Quote Originally Posted by mimi View Post
    maybe not funny, but heartwarming. My 20 month old dcg came in this morning with Dad. As he is saying good bye to her he asks - whos a pretty girl - she turned and looked at me - no make up and the look about me says its Friday and I have had it -and says Mimi. Made my day. (sorry for the lack of proper punctuation, it is coming up as french - anyone know how to fix this.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnydays For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    I have been giving my kids Vitamin C recently because my daughter has had pneumonia, so I am trying to help their immune systems. Well today my 4.5 year old son came to me and said "If our names start with Q then it's vitamin Q right?"...I was confused for a moment until I realized that both my kids' names start with "C"...so he thought that's why I was calling it vitamin C

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunnydays For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydays View Post
    I have been giving my kids Vitamin C recently because my daughter has had pneumonia, so I am trying to help their immune systems. Well today my 4.5 year old son came to me and said "If our names start with Q then it's vitamin Q right?"...I was confused for a moment until I realized that both my kids' names start with "C"...so he thought that's why I was calling it vitamin C
    Okay, that actually made me laugh out loud