So my one dcg was gone all last week for family funeral, and came back this morning....it has been crying and whining all day. Having her gone made me realize just how nice and quiet the other kids are! She has been coming to my house for a year now, is almost two years old and continues to be "sensitive" (how her parents describe her). She cries about : kids looking at her, kids touching her special blanket, kids touching her, kids talking to her, another kid being too close to her (like a two foot bubble she wants) the dog playing with the dog's toy and not even looking at her, doors being closed (doesn't matter what side of the door she is on), the baby stair gate being closed (no matter what side she is on), having to walk on her own outside, having to sit in a booster seat at the table for meals and not being allowed to walk all over the house with food, having to have a nap, basically almost everything all day long....she has gotten better but still, come on! I so just want to terminate her but really have to reason to, other than she is annoying. The crying just grates on my nerves, and I end up putting her in her playpen just to get a break from it. The other kids comment on her crying all the time too, they don't like it either. She is just so antisocial with other kids. Drives me bananas! She would hang off me all day long if I let her, she even freaks out if I go to the bathroom with out her.....