Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Euphoric !

Toronto Accountant

I've posted this before without any responses so I thought I would try again. I am looking for an accountant in Toronto to set me up with Quick Books then next year to do my first yr of daycare taxes. I don't need your name if you're not comfortable with that but the name of a good accountant would be much appreciated.

Feel free to pm me if you don't want to post in the forum.

Thanks!

Outgoing
    I have a great lady who does my taxes every year. I can give you her facebook group link. She's not in Toronto but she does travel to her clients if need be. I could always ask if she would go to Toronto. She doesn't charge an arm and a leg either I don't use quick books, but I keep track of EVERYTHING money/daycare related, type it all up and give it to her. I highly recommend her.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/ABC-Co...191150?fref=ts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to michellesmunchkins For This Useful Post:

Expansive...
    Hi! I also don't have a name for you but just wanted to let you know that you don't need quick books unless you really want it. My husband is an accountant and does my taxes. I use an excel sheet to record parents payments and add up my receipts. That's it, very simple.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wonderwiper For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    Hi Wonderwiper, would mind sharing a blank copy of your spread sheet with me to look at? I have money coming in now so I want to make sure I am tracking things well.