Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Shy
    Huh, I cloth diaper my youngest and I actually find them far less likely to leak than disposables. But, not all cloth diapers are created equal, and sometimes you have to experiment with several different types to find the right fit for your child. Are the diapers she uses able to be adjusted in the legs or rise? Some diapers have snaps to adjust the rise, which will tighten the legs, others (Fuzzibuns and Charlie Bananas) have elastic in the leg that you can pull to tighten the legs, like adjustible-waist pants have. I think these ones are best for a skinny child. I would maybe recommend that she try another brand of diapers or put a diaper cover on over the diaper. Really though, I think it is a bit silly to say that cloth diapers are any less sanitary than a disposible. Mom should be sending a zippered wet bag, just dump the whole mess in there and let her deal with it at home and voila, no more trouble than a disposible and no chemicals on baby's bum!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3xbluemom For This Useful Post: