Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by Momof4 View Post
    Ok, I have to admit, that's what I was wondering about. He's a sneaky little devil then! If it were me I would be on this little guy the second I heard the tossing and turning from now on. Putting the diaper and onesie and clothing on tight is a good idea but all this straightjacket type talk scares me!
    straightjacket? Putting on a pair of footed jammies backwards equates to putting a child in a straightjacket?
    Home of child care expertise. Child care consultant for home providers, child care centers, and parents. http://daycarewhisperer.com/
    Please join us on Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/daycare.whisperer

Shy
    Wow, I just have to say how shocked and disapointed I'am at how fast some of you were to judge and point fingers!!! In this profession we all know how fast and sly kids can move!!! They don't do these things during circle/flash card time, oh no it's when you're already currently wiping a butt, settling a toy dispute or for pete sakes using the washroom ourselves!! If you're going to point fingers at someone else, remember there is 3 fingers pointing right back at ya! And maybe it just hasn't happened to you...YET!!!
    Well last week must have been a blow the diaper kinda week?!? I had a little guy have a diarhea blow out too, in a play pen as they were all waking up. Bedroom door was open, he knew he was next to get up and be changed! There was no way around it...he needed and got a shower! In less than 5mins it was everywhere!! He's the kid that anything mushy is fair game to play in, drives me crazy at meal times! But I must say I'am fortunate to have awesome dayhome parents, because ALL of them said they were sorry for the stinky "peel the paint, gag a maggot" kind of day I must of had!!!