Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Wearing your advertising

Wow, i just got a embroidered sweat shirt (hoodie) from vistaprint.ca

lp.aspx.jpg

Its very simple and says Valerie's Home Daycare with my logo in the top left side.

I have had it for 2 days now. I was at the store the last night and had taken off my winter coat. I had a family come up to me and ask about my daycare. The mom said she saw my sweater, that's how she know I was a provider.

I only got it because I needed a new sweater and thought it would be nice to be able to write at lest part of it off (advertising) if not all of it. I like that fact that I has already started paying off.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlueRose For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    I was thinking of getting one too, now that its starting to get nice. Is the lettering embrodered or is it iron on.

I sent a little extra and had it embroidered. I looks really nice. I am very happy with it. I am also think of getting a matching hat.

Outgoing
    I was thinking about getting one of these, too. They really are a great idea.

Euphoric !
    Cool! Do they have things like T-shirts that the kids could wear? I really want a set of matching shirts for the kids (I already have sunhats) and it would be cool if they had my daycare name on them!

They do have T-shirts for kids, but they are not embroidered. I got an adult one a few years ago and it didn't take long for the design to start coming off. Hopefully they have improved on them since them.

Shy
    Your shirt looked great tonight

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MonkeyMamma For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    So many times I have thought of ordering a neon colour of shirt or hat to put on my dckids so that they are much easier to spot at parks when there is a large crowd. I get such a feeling of sickness in my stomach when I can't find one behind a pole or something even though it's just for a few seconds. The engraving of my daycare's name would just be a perk. Maybe this spring!
    Frederick Douglass
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.

The engraving of my daycare's name would just be a perk
    I would make sure the parents are ok with this first. As a parents I would not be happy if my provider did this for safety reasons. Not all kids understand that just because someone knows their name, that person can still be a stranger. With a park full of kids it would make it easier for someone to get the kids attention and lead them away.

Euphoric !
    No, I would never put the child's name on the hat, besides they would be reusable for the next batch of children, I would put my daycare name on the hat or tshirt, but I've often thought that a nice neon colour would be so wonderful and easy to spot. At the park where we play there is a Montessori school on the corner and when they have recess all of a sudden we are over run by about 100 children and I have to gather my little ones quickly to get out of there.
    Frederick Douglass
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.