Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Outgoing

Gotta love the simplicity !

I am sitting here trying to relax but keep focusing on what I need to do next, all the chores I have yet to do, my bills to pay, my taxes to file, birthdays, gifts, the appointments I need to make and whatever else is causing me stress lately ... In a flash I just remembered HOW MUCH my kids were having fun outside this AM in the simplest way possible slidding in the snow bank, coloring the snow, digging a tunel and looking and laughing at squirrels. They are just so truly happy. I wonder ... how in the world am I not taking any of this simple happiness as an example ? Why do I allow myself to be soooo stressed out for no real reason. Cause honestly ... the only tru valid reason to stress out would be if one of my kids would NOT BE HAPPY AND OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE. I am not a negative person but lately I've been feeling so much stress about all sorts of things... I don't get it. Overworked ?? No idea but I say ENOUGH ! Sick of it ...everyone is OK so should I. HAHAHA.

Sorry just needed a pep talk from my peers I guess. Any of you feeling stressed out lately ??

Shy
    Oh gosh I'm so stressed too! About everything and I feel so negative too!

Outgoing
    Yep. Me too, everything seems to be crashing down on me lately. I have been advertising for a month, had a few interviews but nothing has come of them, probably because they don't need care for 6 months!!!! I havent even started my taxes, I have debt up to my ears and now that I am out $740 a month, it makes it even harder.

I think is the tax season... I feel that way too... Thanks for remind me the good side...

Outgoing
    Money is a big issue here too. Someone told me they tought daycare providers where making tones of money ! Well NOT ME. I don't get it I am certainly not the type who lives behond what they can afford.

I do have one more spot available but I feel 6 kids is enough for me. ( I have 2 of my own ).

Euphoric !
    OMG, I'm totally stressed too. Sooo much to do and not enough time, energy or cash. To top it all off, I had a client, who I'd been holding a spot for, back out 2 days before she was supposed to start. Apparently her situation changed and so I just have to bite the bullet. Ugh! I booked a contractor to do the basement, with that income in sight. We're now past the point of no return down there as I've ripped it completely apart. It's going to take me forever to pay that off! Blah......

In one month, I'll be on my little island, with a tent as my home and a hammock as my furniture. I cannot begin to tell you how ready I am for this!!! On that island, my stress completely dissipates. There's nothing to worry about more crucial than getting another propane canister for my Coleman stove top, beating the ants to my food and avoiding scorpions. Oh man....morning coffee on the beach, reading in my hammock, watching fiddler crabs and lizards, hanging out with other backpackers.....hope it gets here before I completely dissolve Things are so basic and simple there and I LOVE IT! If only I could stay......sheer bliss.

Outgoing
    Ooooooooooooooooooh cfred ...totally envious !! That's totaly my type of thing.

I hear you crafty. I go to bed and fall asleep fine (exhaustion will do that to you LOL), but then I wake up and go over my things to do list. Seriously? Really? I say to myself, but noooo the thinking goes on til I fall asleep exhausted from that The theme holidays seem to be back/back so it is constant crafts, decorating and being stuck in the house because of the cold.....and oooh those runny noses!!!!
    My husband came home yesterday saying he is laid off. He has a back up plan, but still, that means going without his pay for awhile. Yes, he will get pogey, so I will be sure to book that island holiday right away - not
    Whoa, that felt good............back to work. Cfred, I couldn't be happier for you..enjoy hon.

Euphoric !
    Crafty, it's an amazing holiday and cheap as heck! It has quickly become my favourite place in the world. I go away every year and have never been one to hit the same place twice - this will be my 3rd time. Google camping, Culebra, Puerto Rico.....you tube it as well. To die for! It's a totally different vacation experience that'll leave you about as relaxed as you can possibly get and still have a heart beat

Thanks Mimi! This is the trip I had to cancel around Xmas. Well overdue.