Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Shy

Expense Spread Sheet and Activity Calendar

Hello everyone,

My name is Reham and Im new to this home daycare business. I have a little girl and she will be turning one at the end of the month and since Ive had her I just dont want to go back to work and stay with her all the time Im sure alot of the moms out there can agree

Im putting a package together and forms for myself. Im looking for an example expense sheet as well as an example activity calendar?? If anyone can help me out it would be very much appreciated

Thanks,
    Reham or just call me Re

Euphoric !
    Hi Reham, I mentioned in another thread about the CCPRN. Especially if you are just starting out this a great resource for home daycare providers that we have in Ottawa. (I am in Orleans).

www.ccprn.com

It cost $25 to join for the year and it totally worth it for the resources you can get and the office has lots of resource books you can borrow, laminator, diecutter, offer workshops and outings. They welcome vistors to come and check out the office and talk to them so it would be worth just going in to see what is available and ask about potential membership. It is a great way to connect with other daycare providers.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to playfelt For This Useful Post:

Shy
    I have the booklet from that website its definately very useful. What is a die cutter?? and the workshops and outings is that to take the children to or just for ourselves?

Euphoric !
    The workshops are just for caregivers and can be information or make and take type. They organize outings that providers can take their children on. The diecutter is a method of cutting out shapes from foam, felt, construction paper, etc that you can use with the kids. It is the quickest way to cut multiples of things and you can use the shapes to also make learning games. They have a workshop that will introduce you to the diecutter and how to use it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to playfelt For This Useful Post:

Shy
    Thank you so much this helped a lot. I have an interview today at 5 so hoping all goes well since its my first