Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Easter ideas??

Expansive...
    Quote Originally Posted by momofnerds View Post
    the dollarama had foam eggs and it came with glitter and sprinkles it was about 3 dollars for the whole thing. Do you guys buy something for easter if so what?
    I will buy some chocolate and kinder eggs and fill a little tiny basket for them. I am spending about $7 a child I guess.

Euphoric !
    I do an egg hunt and also include some non-food items (this year they will get Easter stampers, bubbles, little flying disks). I give them little Easter goodie bags to collect everything in and they take it home.

Starting to feel at home...
    I did this for my kiddos to wear on thursday for the easter hunt. we will be making bunny ears tomorrow to go with them! I'm sooo eggcited about it!

oups! here's the link!

http://sugarmamassweetbowtique.blogs...unny-Mask.html
    Last edited by mlle.coccinelle; 03-26-2013 at 03:42 PM.

Outgoing
    I do an annual egg hunt, but the eggs are cutout from cereal boxes and painted by the kids ahead of time. And the baskets are cut out of boxes or bristol board and also painted ahead of time by the kids. I stick these eggs with "sticky stuff" all around the backyard...swing set, deck, trees....then they stick them onto their baskets. It's fun. We also do egg on spoon "races"...one at a time, with plastic eggs. Then crafts...many listed about. Oh! And tomorrow I'm making nests out of rice krispie squares (nests instead of squares) then we put candy eggs and a candy chic in them to take home...