Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No Name Diapers

Outgoing

No Name Diapers

So who loves those no name diapers?? Not me! Had a few explosions this week....didn't realize how bad one was today until redressing the baby....I'll let you figure the rest out!

What bugs me is that she arrives in Huggies EVERY morning, yet I've been given some el cheapo things to use. I guess I have way more time to change diapers and clothes more often....of course!

ahhhhh....It's Friday...a few more hours

Expansive...
    I have one girl in the Parents' Choice diapers. I was skeptical because I always used Pampers and most daycare parents use Pampers of some sort but I asked the mom how they were and she assured me they were going to be pretty decent.
    I can't say that they have been much worse. They leak maybe once every two months but I was pleasantly surprised.
    I change every 2-3 hours so they seem to hold up. I am not sure I would want them overnight though.

You situation sounds crazy /different since the parents seem to be using the good stuff themselves.

TGIF ! I couldn't be more thrilled the weekend is almost here

Starting to feel at home...
    Lol. I had to laugh while reading this because I have the same type of situation. This little girl arrives in no name diapers every morning but they have given me pampers. within 15 minutes of being here the diaper is exploding and the gel is getting every where!
    I don't understand the parents thinking some times.
    Happy Friday

Outgoing
    yeah...if the parents used them, it wouldn't bother me at all. It just seems like a slap in the face. They're not good enough for the parents or their time is more valuable, but for me at daycare, it'll do....

Euphoric !
    I have some kids who use non-name brand diapers and I haven't really had much issue. They are a little less stretchy/comfy, but I haven't had a leakage problem so far.

Shy
    lol Yes I have the same thing, little girl comes in pampers yet I have the cheap ones and I always seem to be sending soiled clothes home.... almost every day and I also change diapers every 2 hours!! Go figure lol
    YES TGIF!!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Manue For This Useful Post:

gcj

Euphoric !
    It is actually very common for parents to use the cheap diapers in the daytime but the more expensive pampers overnight and then just put one of those on when child wakes up cause they are there. They may or may not use the no name on weekends and keep the pampers for outings. I used to do the same.

Euphoric !
    I personally always used a pampers for over night as they are 12 hour diapers and my kids always slept at least that long and I would often buy the cheapo ones for daytime if pampers or huggies were not on sale when I was buying them.

Outgoing
    I have one that comes in a no name brand, and the are fine, yet I have pampers for him.
    I have three that come in no names from the states I believe. I really haven't had any problems with them at all.

Starting to feel at home...
    OH! i hate the no names! I tried them out for my son and they would leak unless i change them every 2 hours... I crunched the numbers...... But a huggies box lasts longer on my little guy..... !

Can this day be over please? I'm done with the friday whining/ meltdowns / tantrums for no reason!