Happy Friday people !!

I've got a question for you, I could use your feedback. I have a family that is expecting baby # 2 this summer. They have told me that they expect keeping the child full time for 1 month or 2 then sending the child part-time... I figured probably around Sept. My own 4 year old will be starting school part time as well this year. I do have one more space available so I was already thinking about possibly finding another child as of Sept. Now I really am because my paycheck will go down for sure.

Before I do, I wanted to offer my current family a chance to save the spot as of September for their second child. I don't know what their intentions are yet. I do have a holding fee of $75/month plus 2 weeks deposit. It's not big but it's something. Maybe I can find a temporary family to fill in as well. Anyway it should not get me in a big financial bind if I am careful.

What do you guys think ? Is it fare for the family ? I like them and hope I keep them.

Do you think I should just fill it with a new family ? What has been your experiences ?

Anything advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all and have a great weekend !!