Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Happy 'Friday' everyone:)

4 day weekend for me. What a morning ...bunny ears, bunny noses & Easter eggs...craftorama! I am officially bunny eared out! My group is just wound today...they sure all went down quick for nap time. Happy Easter to all!
    Children are great imitators.
    So give them something great to imitate.

~Anonymous~

Starting to feel at home...
    Happy Easter and Happy "Friday" everyone

Outgoing
    I can't wait for 5h00pm I am SOOOOOOOOOOO TIRED. I am very happy to be spoiling my kids a little today we played outside in the mud , we played party games, they had gifts a little easter cartoons show and later a easter egg hunt. My poor kids are all excited and I am just having the hardest time following them. I have not had a good night sleep this week so I just can't keep the beat and even my patience is a little on the fritz. Hope I can sleep in sometime in the next 3 days ;0)

Happy Easter everyone! Enjoy the long weekend. I have booked off Monday as well because I deserve it LOL................I 'll use the day to finish my taxes

I can't wait until 11 am on Good Friday. We are dropping our boys off at my parents and not picking them back up until 6/7pm. We are going out for lunch then coming home to "relax". I do have to do a little cleaning as I have an interview Sat. morning. But we are going to enjoy our kid free time. I am also off on Easter Monday.

Long weekend here I come.

Starting to feel at home...
    Oh yeah! I am enjoying this day as well! After all the crafts we have been doing, it seams like the day flew by!!! Its allready lunch time, then story and nap... after that we will be looking for easter eggs with our special bunny binoculars that we made this morning.. then snack and it will be pickup time!
    I'm also taking monday off to SLEEP IN! ( hopefully my 18 MO will let me ) Happy easter/long weekend!!

Outgoing
    I have the Monday off as well. On Friday we are taking my daughter to see "The Croods". Monday I'm just having a special day with my kids... haven't quite planned it out yet, but I'm sure they'll love having the day with no dcks.

Euphoric !
    T-minus 3 and a half hours, baby!!! I am going to sleep in sooooooo hard tomorrow. LoL
    Kinda jealous that you all have Mon off. I usually do, but didn't this year.

Outgoing
    I don't have Monday off, I thought it wasn't an ''official'' stat. Anyhoo ... Yipppi almost done and the kids are having FUN !