Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Starting to feel at home...

Looking for other nearby dayhomes to refer parents too...

Not sure if this is the right spot (please move the thread if it isn't), I am for the most part closing down at the end of August (reducing my #s to only 2 kids) and some parents are looking for referrals in areas close to Tuxedo in Calgary. Other nearby areas are ok too, like Highland, Thornhill, etc....Just wanting to provide some leads for them if I can! Thanks!

Euphoric !
    For sure show them how to use daycarebear and put in their postal code to find people close to them. The more pages they go through the further and further the names get but someone just might be on their way to work. They can plot them on a map to see where they are.